RoadMap: Town Hall | Chamber of Commerce | Church | Chuck Wagon | Library | Social Media | Western Store |
Avon Town Hall
Here is where we keep all of our freebies for our friends. Please do not share this link with your friends — you can send them to us so they can sign up for their own access. Please bookmark this page as we do not have a link from our website into this page — this information is exclusively for you, our community.
HERE’S THE PDF on Cosmetics Safety & The Shopping List for the Mark Hook Up Look
Here’s the Avon Coupon List
These codes should be good all of the time, but Avon reserves the right to withdraw them at any time. PLEASE let me know if you have a problem with any of them.
Avon Chamber of Commerce
Helpful Avon Phone Numbers for Avon Representatives & Links to People I follow (who have great webinars)
Five Things to Do after Becoming an Avon Representative:
Little Chapel Church
If you are ever in North Alabama, we attend a cowboy
church in Cullman, AL — Lonesome Dove Cowboy Church
We welcome anyone – no fancy clothes needed 🙂
Avon Chuck Wagon
COWBOY CHUCK WAGON CAKE [PDF link for Printing]
Stir Crazy Cake
Servings=”9″ Time=”35-40 Minutes”
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup cold coffee
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Put flour, 3/4 cup of sugar, cocoa, soda, and salt into an ungreased 9 x 9x 2 baking dish.
- Stir with fork to mix; form 3 wells in flour mixture. Pour oil into one well, vinegar in one and vanilla in 3rd.
- Pour cold coffee over all ingredients and stir with fork until well mixed. Do not beat.
- Combine remaining sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over batter.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes.
William Schulze — This is very popular at our local Lonesome Dove Cowboy Church
Another Recipe to Try :
Wild West Chocolate Delight
Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 15 min
Chilling Time: Several hrs or overnight
1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
1 cup butter
3 squares melted (sweetened) chocolate
2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup chopped nuts
1/2 pint whipping cream
3 dozen vanilla wafers, crushed
- IN a bowl, cream sugar and butter. Add chocolate, eggs, and vanilla.
- ADD coconut and nuts. Fold in whipped cream. Sprinkle half of vanilla crumbs in bottom of rectangular dish. Spoon in chocolate mixture.
- SPRINKLE remaining crumbs over top. Chill overnight or for several hours
Recipe from Alan’s Kitchen.
Going to try this recipe when the Farmers’ Market opens for the season
Servings=”6-8″ Time=”2 hours”
Difficulty=”Easy”; 108 cal & 10 g carb per serving
- 1/2 of 1 lb. pkg of frozen raspberries w/o sugar, thawed, drained
- 1 3oz pkg sugar-free raspberry gelatin dessert
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons granulated artificial sweetener, or to taste
- 1/2 cup whipping cream or reduced fat whipped topping
Place fruit in bottom of glass serving bowl. Prepare the gelatin dessert mix according to package directions. Pour over the raspberries, and place in the refrigerator to set.
Combine flour & 2 tablespoons milk to a paste in a saucepan. Whisk in remaining milk. Cook, stirring constantly over medium heat (keep an eye on it so it doesn’t scald) until thickened. Remove from the heat and add vanilla and artificial sweetener to taste. Allow to cool before pouring over the gelatin. Spread the whipped cream over the custard, cover & refrigerate until chilled.
Recipe from Everyday Cooking for Diabetics by Stella Bowling.
- Also check out the recipes on The Chuckwagon — has original recipes taken from old newspapers.
Four Aces Mercantile
Just some of the recent items that Avon offers or will be offering that are appealing to the western culture.
Or Check us out on Pinterest
And HOWDY ! We are glad you are here !
Avon Independent Sales Representatives
© 2015, 2016, 2017 Four Aces Mercantile